At Alaska Medical Clinics, with two convenient locations in Anchorage and Wasilla, AK our warm and family-friendly staff will provide you and your family with convenient, high-quality preventative and acute outpatient medical service treatments.
Family & General Practice
Whether you walk-in or make an appointment with Anchorage or Wasilla location, we will use the very latest medical care treatments to take care of you and your family’s primary health care needs. We provide a full range of services for both children and adults, which saves you time, money and occasional confusion of consulting separate physicians.
- General Check-ups for Infants, Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Sports, School and Camp Physicals
- X-Rays, EKG and Lab
- Treatment of Chronic Conditions
Urgent Care and Injury Treatment
Our Alaska medical care staff specializes in providing cost-effective care of minor and acute injuries and conditions that may not be life threatening. With our extended hours and walk-in services, we can often save you a trip to the emergency room. We have a lab and x-ray facilities on-site, so there is no need to refer you to anyone else.
- Broken Bones
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
Both the Anchorage Medical Clinic or the Wasilla Alaska Medical Clinic provides immunizations to adults and children. You don’t need to make an appointment, but you can if you want to. We urge you to walk into our Anchorage or Wasilla, AK medical clinic today. Immunizations for adults and children are always available.
- Hepatitis A&B
Our Alaska medical care clinics offer occupational medical services that include several types of physical examinations that are designed to meet the needs of our patients young or old.
- Workers Compensation Injuries
- Annual and Periodic Employee Surveillance
- Pulmonary Function and Chest X-Ray
- Asbestos and Blood Lead Baseline and Surveillance
- Hearing Evaluation and Monitoring (Dimond Location Only)
- Department of Transportation
- Basic Physicals
- School District Physicals
- Executive Physicals
- School Bus Driver Examinations
- Return to Work Examinations
- Drug and Alcohol Collection and Testing
Convenient & High-Quality Medical Care Clinics in Anchorage and Wasilla, AK – 2 Convenient Locations
If you require medical care for yourself or any members of your family, we urge you to walk-in or call one of our Alaska Medical Clinics today to make an appointment.